Thursday, July 8, 2010

In the Beginning

Uniques & Antiques: In the Beginning

One summer afternoon, four friends sat sipping good wine, a perfect island breeze gently rustling the leaves above. "Wherever did you get that adorable table?" asked one. "Oh, that? I found it! I gave it a coat of paint and it's good as new!" "It's as cute as the dickens," replied the third. "Well now, if you like that," commented the fourth friend, "you should see the dresser I found at the dump yesterday!" "Oh," exclaimed the first, "I have some fabric that would match that perfectly--it used to be my drapes!" And so a partnership was born. Four friends, each with a knack for creative handiwork and an eye for good junk, set out to create a sale experience like no other:
Uniques & Antiques: furniture with past lives, reincarnated for your delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment